Okay. So I did something bad. I knew it was a very real possibility that this would happen, and I didn't do much to stop it.
My first dye lot mishap. I bought the yarn during a New Year's Sale at a local yarn shop. I searched the yarn label and couldn't find a dye lot anywhere (It's Dream in Color Classy). I still can't seem to find it on the label. But it's okay. It's not nearly as noticeable in person as it is in the picture here, so I'm just going to roll with it and hope that my remaining skeins don't cause too many more color issues.
It's progressing well. I got almost to the increases for the upper chest when I realized that I'd been messing up on one of the charts, so I am systematically taking out row by row to get back to the point where I messed up.
If I can help it, I'll usually just breeze past mistakes and try and work out a way to keep the project from being ruined, but I want to do this one right, so I'm taking it slow.
I apologize about my absence. Midterms are in full swing! I'll be back with more updates once things finally cool down.